Our hand macramed net is a must have wow factor for your next event.
Perfect for a friendly afternoon game hitting the shuttlecock over the net with the vintage rackets.
Rules of Badminton (Basic)
- A game can take place with either two or four players.
- To score a point the shuttlecock must hit within the parameters of the opponents court.
- If the shuttlecock hits the net or lands out then a point is awarded to your opponent.
- Players must serve diagonally across the net to their opponent.
- A serve must be hit underarm and below the servers waist. No overarm serves are allowed.
- Once the shuttlecock is ‘live’ then a player may move around the court as they wish. They are permitted to hit the shuttlecock from out of the playing area.
- If a player touches the net with any part of their body or racket then it is deemed a fault and their opponent receives the point.
- The game has only two rest periods coming the form of a 90 second rest after the first game and a 5 minute rest period after the second game
Width: 3m, Height: 1.5m
- Badminton net
- 2x poles and bases
- 4x vintage badminton rackets
- 4x regular badminton rackets
- 2x shuttlecock