Boules is the heavy metal balls that you throw as close as possible to the smaller target ball.
Boules is a simple game that any age, height and skill level can enjoy the fun of watching your balls roll closer for the win!.
- Standing at the starting line throw the Jack (small wooden ball) to a distance of between 6 and 9 metres.
- All boules must be thrown from the starting line and with both feet on the ground. The player attempts to throw the boule so that it lands as close to the jack as possible it is okay to hit the jack.
- The player must remain inside the circle until the boule has landed.
- The boule closest to the jack leads or is said to be “holding the point.” The other team must continue throwing boules until they take the lead or run out of boules.
- There is no order that team members must follow when throwing their boules however, they must only throw their own boules, and they must go one at a time from the starting line.
- 6 Boules
- Carry Case
- Measuring string