Have your very own 3.6m Bowling Alley at your next event!
Due to popular demand, we have built an outdoor/indoor friendly Bowling Alley that will be the WOW factor to impress every guest as they take turns bowling for a strike.
Skillfully made, the bowling alley comes apart into almost flat packed pieces for easy transport or movability.
This is the only game in our range that’s actually a smaller version then its original counterpart.
Rules of 10 Pin Bowling
- The bowler rolls a bowling ball down a wood lane toward ten pins positioned in a triangle pattern at the far end of the lane.
- The aim of the game is to knock down as many pins as possible.
- Generally; One point is for every knocked over pin. Should you knock down every pin on your first (Strike) or second roll (Spare) see here on how to score: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-pin_bowling#Scoring
- The maximum score in a game of ten-pin is 300, scored by making 12 strikes in a row.
Width: .6m Length: 3.6m
- Bowling Alley Lane ( 3 pieces)
- 10 Bowling Pins
- 3 Bowling Balls