No party is complete without our Giant Jenga! Standing at 1.2m tall this moster has been known to reach over 1.8m high before tumbling down.
Add a few drinks and Giant Jenga can become a very competitive game.
This is an easy game that any number of people, big or small, young or old, can enjoy playing together.
Rules of Jenga
- The person who built the tower gets the first move.
- When it is their turn a player takes one and only one block from any level (except the one below the incomplete top level) of the tower, and placing it on the topmost level to complete thier turn.
- Only one hand should be used at a time when taking blocks from the tower.
- Blocks may be bumped to find a loose block that will not disturb the rest of the tower.
- Any block that is moved out of place must be returned to its original location before removing another block.
- The turn ends when the next person to move touches the tower or after ten seconds, whichever occurs first.
- The game ends when the tower falls, or if any piece falls from the tower other than the piece being knocked out to move to the top.
- The winner is the last person to successfully remove and place a block.
Overall starting height: 1.1m
Tower: 0.27m x 0.27m x 0.8m
Crate: 0.5m x 0.3m x o.3m
- 54 Jenga pieces
- 2x carry crates