Only new to the Australian lawn game scene, Ladder Golf is with 2 or more players as they throw the bolas and try to wrap them around the rungs of the ladder.
Each rung is worth a set number of points and first to 21 wins.
Rules of Ladder Golf
- Ladder Golf is played in rounds and typically a coin toss will determine which player goes first
- Each player has three bolas and must throw all three of their bolas before another player can go.
- The goal is get the bolas to catch on one of the rungs, the top rung is worth three points, second is worth two and the bottom rung in worth one point.
- There is no set way to throw a bola, therefore a player may toss anyway he/she likes and can even bounce a bola on the ground.
- The player with the most points at the end of the round gets to throw first the next round.
- After a round is played, points are totaled.
- Whichever bolas are still hanging are awarded points. It is okay, encouraged even, to knock the bolas of other players off the rungs; in that case, those bolas do not count as points.
- The first player to get to 21 points exactly is the winner.
- If a player goes over 21 points, the points they earned during that round do not count.
Length: 0.6m, Width: 0.64m, Height: 1m
- 3 red bolas
- 3 blue bolas