An original yard game Ring Toss sounds simple enough but i can assure you its not!
Ring Toss can quickly become a competitive game amongst adults and children as its a race to reach a set number points for the win.
Ring Toss is a perfect game for space conscious events as well as being indoor and outdoor friendly.
Rules of Ring Toss
- Each round players take turns throwing 6 rings.
- Score are accumulated after each round (not after each turn)
- First to score a set number (usually 100) wins
- In the event of a draw the players who drew have a throw off to determine the winner
- Players take 1 turn throwing 6 rings.
- Highest score wins.
Length:600mm Width: 600mm, Height: 270mm
- Ring toss game board
- 6 rings