The nine pin game of bowling is fun for young and old. It can be played indoor or outdoor. Test your bowling accuracy as you aim to knock all pins down in one go.
Rules of Skittles
- Arrange Skittles in diamond pattern With the kingpin (red) in the centre.
- The bowling ball should be able to pass between each pin without touching.
- Players stand 7m from pins and take turns throwing 3 balls at the pins
- No scores are recorded unless the Kingpin is knocked down
- After each player has had their turn the player with the highest core wins that round.
- The first player to in 5 rounds wins.
- 9 Pins (one Kingpin)
- 3 balls
- Carry crate